An electronic boost controller is a device used to manage the boost pressure of an engine. It does this by regulating the amount of air entering the engine’s turbocharger.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Electronic Boost Controller People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kpa)
- Just like the GFB 3004 G-Force II but better with the added A/F Ratio feature!
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Peak boost recall
- GReddy PRofec Electronic Boost Controller
- Part Number: 3005
- 【Fitment】 Electric Solenoid Valve is suitable for most turbo and supercharged applications. Compatible used by most aftermarket ECU application (like haltech and MoTec)
- 【Replacement】 Electronic Boost Control Solenoid replace boost control solenoids offered, for Cobb Tuning, for AEM, for Autronic, for Haltech, for Grimmspeed and many others
- 【Features】 5.4W, 25.4ohm coil, Full vacuum to 120 PSI
- 【Function】 3 port solenoid - this is the most common method for controlling boost, pulse width modulation (PWM) driven
- 【Good After-Sales Service】 If you have any questions, please contact us in time, we will reply you and solve the problem within 24 hours
- Complete system includes harness, boost hose, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor (external 75 psia optional), boost solenoid, gauge display and all necessary fittings
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- User selectable Overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% Overboost
- No external interface required for programming!
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs, and interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate to customize look of display
- Affordable model
- Specially designed solenoid valve for boost control function
- Compatible with internal and external wastegates
- Package Dimensions: 13.208 H x 15.494 L x 11.43 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Country of Origin : Australia
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Includes: AEM Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio AFR Gauge AEM TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Electronic Boost Controller **Not CARB legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
- X-SERIES WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER FEATURES: X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge were fastest responding wideband air/fuel ratio controllers in an independent test vs. 17 competitor wideband AFR controllers Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor Factory calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration, but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages if user desires Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- 0-5V & RS232 output for data logging and feedback control, AEMnet (CANbus) for data logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders Can display AFR values in hundredths of % 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825 inch gauge depth Gauge cup depth only .200 inch deep! Auto dimming feature User configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, and 3- or 4-digit display
- AEM TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box.
- No external interface required for programming! Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs Interchangeable black and white bezel, black and silver pin guide and black and white faceplate to customize look of display One (1) low-side output included for warning lights 52mm gauge diameter
- Aimed at the street performance market
- Features many boost control capabilities found on the e-Boost2
- Provides class-leading boost control
- Two boost settings easily selected via the turn-and-push button; External switch can be used to change between boost groups if required
- Supplied with e-Boost STREET control unit, wiring loom and installation kit, solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps
What To Look For Choosing The Best Electronic Boost Controller
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best electronic boost controller that meets your needs.
There are a few things to consider before buying an electronic boost controller. These include the price, features, and how well the controller works. Additionally, it is important to decide what type of controller you want. There are digital controllers, analog controllers, and hybrid controllers. Digital controllers allow you to program your own settings and matchups. They are easy to use and can be custom programmed for specific applications. Analog controllers allow you to match your power experience to your needs. They are less adjustable but can be used in more situations. Hybrid controllers combine both technologies, giving you a blend of both options. Some key factors to consider when choosing a controller include: the type of battery you will need; the type of engine you will use; whether you will want a manual or electronic configuration; the size of your vehicle; and the type of driving experience you desire.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Does An Electronic Boost Controller Do?
An electronic boost controller (EBC) is a device used to improve engine performance by reducing the need for air and fuel combustion. The controller settings can be changed to optimize engine performance.
Which Is Better Manual Or Electronic Boost Controller?
The answer to this question is subjective and depends on the specific needs of the individual. Some people may prefer manual boost controllers because they allow for more personalization of their vehicles, while others may prefer electronic boost controllers because they are more automated. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide which type of boost controller works best for them.
Do You Need A Tune For A Boost Controller?
A boost controller is used to increase the power of an electric vehicle by attaching it to the battery. This can be done with either a toothed belt or a gear drive.
How Much Is A Boost Controller?
A boost controller is a device that helps increase the power supplied to an electric motor by selecting one of two possible values depending on the speed of the electric motor.
The best electronic boost controller is a device that can help you control the power output of your engine. This will allow you to increase your engine performance and save fuel.